American singer and songwriter Bruce Springsteen has announced a new set of tour dates for 2014. The rocker – along with his E Street band – will be performing in Australia and New Zealand. Jon Landau, Springsteen’s manager, confirmed the upcoming dates in a statement.
The statement said, “Our shows in Australia earlier this year were among the very best and most satisfying of our whole 128-show tour.” The statement went on to say that the crowds were tremendous and the fans were warm and friendly. The manager also stated that this will be the most far-reaching tour ever and Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band are planning to make it their finest. Earlier in 2013, Springsteen ‘danced in the dark’ with his 87-year-old mother Adele at London’s Hard Rock Calling event.
It was also stated that they wanted to expand the number of places they play to include the Hunter Valley, Perth and Adelaide, with a trip to Auckland. Here are the dates for Bruce Springsteen’s 2014 tour in Australia and New Zealand:
• February 7, Perth, AU – Perth Arena
• February 11, Adelaide, AU – Entertainment Centre
• February 15, Melbourne, AU – AAMI Park
• February 19, Sydney, AU – Allphones Arena
• February 22, Hunter Valley, AU – Hope Estate
• February 26, Brisbane, AU – Entertainment Centre
• March 1, Auckland, NZ – Mt. Smart Stadium
Photo Credits: American Songwriter