American rapper Snoop Lion is all set to return to the music business with a bang, on the back of his new album ‘Reincarnated’. The rapper has unveiled the track listing of the upcoming album, which is due to be released on April 23, 2013.
The release features some major collaborations with artists like Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, Busta Rhymes and Drake. The exciting part is that the album will also feature Snoop’s daughter Cori B on his track no guns allowed with Drake.
Reports say that the upcoming album will be different from Snoop’s earlier work. The rapper explained that they are searching for true reggae music, the message of peace and hope it reflects. Snoop also explained that the album represents who he is and gives respect to those who created and love reggae music. Here is the entire track listing of Reincarnated according to Popcrush.
2. ‘Here Comes the King’ Feat. Angela Hunte
3. ‘Lighters Up’ Feat. Mavado & Popcaan
4. ‘So Long’ Feat. Angela Hunte
5. ‘Get Away’ Feat. Angela Hunte
6. ‘No Guns Allowed’ Feat Drake & Cori B
7. ‘Fruit Juice’ Feat. Mr. Vegas
8. ‘Smoke the Weed’ Feat. Collie Budz
9. ‘Tired of Running’ Feat. Akon
10. ‘The Good Good’ Feat. Iza
11. ‘Torn Apart’ Feat. Rita Ora
12. ‘Ashtrays & Heartbreaks’ Feat. Miley Cyrus
13. ‘Boulevard’ Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore
14. ‘Remedy’ Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown
15. ‘La La La’
16. ‘Harder Times’ Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore