Lynrd: American singer Tony Bennett has recently revealed the track listing for his new album ‘Duets II’. The singing legend has said that he has collaborations in the album include artists like Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga.
The album is all set to be released on 20th September 2011. Everyone knows that Winehouse was a fan of the singing legend and has sung a duet ‘Body and Soul’ with the singer for the album. While talking about the song selection, the singer said that they had though what was natural for all the artists.
The first Duets album was released in the year 2006 along with Elton John, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney. Here is the track listing for the Duets II.
1. Andrea Bocelli, ‘Stranger In Paradise’
2. Michael Bublé, ‘I Wanna Be Around’
3. Mariah Carey, ‘When Do The Bells Ring For Me’
4. Natalie Cole, ‘Watch What Happens’
5. Sheryl Crow, ‘The Girl I Love’
6. Aretha Franklin, ‘How Do You Keep The Music Playing’
7. Josh Groban, ‘This Is All I Ask’
8. Faith Hill, ‘The Way You Look Tonight’
9. Norah Jones, ‘Speak Tonight’
10. Lady Gaga, ‘The Lady Is a Tramp’
11. K.D. Lang, ‘Blue Velvet’
12. John Mayer, ‘One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
13. Willie Nelson, ‘On The Sunny Side of the Street’
14. Queen Latifah, ‘Who Can I Turn To’
15. Alejandro Sanz, ‘Yesterday I Heard the Rain’
16. Carrie Underwood, ‘It Had to Be You’
17. Amy Winehouse, ‘Body and Soul’